Tag: Pioneer Schoolhouse

FARMERS BRANCH, SITE of FIRST SCHOOLHOUSE

6 February 2018

The Dallas Philological Society will dedicate a marker of Texas granite Sunday, Oct. 16, 1958 at 3 p.m. The site, in Farmers Branch, Texas, is that of the first school house in Dallas County. Site of the ceremony is on Valley View Road west of Webb Chapel Road.  School children of Farmers Branch will sing […]