Tag: Dave Spence

BISHOP ARTS BUILDING

13 February 2018

History of the Bishop Arts Building dates back to 1928.  It was August 4, 1928 that E.B. Burll pulled a permit to build a 9,000 square foot building for “stores and apartments” at 408 W. Eighth Street in Oak Cliff, on the Tyler-Polk streetcar line. With construction completed the next year Joseph Tiner, who lived […]